Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Little Glimpse of my Week...Day 3

Wow! 3 days in a row.. I think it's a record! Day 3 would be my see-how-fast-you-can-get-a-million-things-before-leaving-for-work-day!

6:10am--Once again, the alarm goes off way too early. I now realize I have a child in between me and the alarm clock so I have to half way wake up to reach across him to the snooze button. And repeat that about 5 times until finally another one joins us and they started arguing of who gets to be in the middle. I settle the debate my announcing that we HAVE to get up or someone will be late for school..After whining over everything from the clothes we are wearing to why we have to eat strawberries for breakfast, we are out the door on time! Pick up Miss J and get them dropped off a school safe and sound.

8:30am--After a quick breakfast, shower, Miss M dressed and her blanket, pillow and backpack collected for her school, we drop her off and I head to a 9am follow up ENT appointment for an enlarged lymph node. Everything looks good and am out of the office by 9:15a! I'm not sure I've been in and out of a MD office so fast. Excellent!

10:00am--Head downtown in search of a replica of the Alamo for Tate's Fiesta Float for school-didn't think it would be too hard since we do live in San Antonio. Not realizing there was a fiesta event going on in Market Square, which is a block downtown with authentic Mexician restaurants and shops, I pay $10 to park and proceed on my mission. It was very festive down there and was fun to be there to see it all. After about 50 little tricket shops and no Alamo, I grab a chicken taco at a booth and decide I could attempt to make one at home. So I head home to be crafty.
11:30am--Power pick up the house, finish putting up laundry, dishes and toys and sit down in the office to catch up on emails and package up some ebay packages for some items I had sold on ebay. Work on trying to make an Alamo..not bad..hopefully Tate will like it.

1:30pm--Off to fill prescriptions

10:30pm--After a quick late night snack after getting home from work, I sink into the couch to catch up on Facebook, blogs and do a little blogging myself:) And now I need to call it a day, tomorrow will be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment