Monday, April 19, 2010

A Little Glimpse of my Week...Day 2

I made it back for Day 2! Today is my catch up day--laundry, get toys to their proper homes, errands,.......
6:10 am--Carrie Underwood wakes me up but quickly gets snoozed until 6:40 when I actually have to roll out of bed to get T ready for school. To my surprise, I hear the TV on downstairs on the way to his room and which meant he was already up! I sigh in relief that I didn't have to wake him then realized J had a 9am meeting in SA which would mean M could stay at home with him while I took T to school. Yay! The day has started off on the right foot!

7:12 am--Out the door, with coffee in hand, to take T to school. Pick up Miss J, our first grade neighbor, who we car pool with and it's my week to take the kiddos. Came home to M, who is watching the traditional, Dora the Explorer. After sending J off and reading the paper, super speed mode kicks in--8 hours until T gets home!

7:50 am--Found T's library book that was due today.......

9:00 am--3 loads of laundry down, clean dishes put away and dishwasher reloaded, off to the office to work on some projects that keep lingering around. One has been M's crib that has been in our garage for a year. I finally sent an email out to our neighborhood Yahoo group to see if anyone wanted to buy it, 2 minutes later--SOLD! Why do I put these things off??

12:30 pm--After a quick lunch, M and I head out (2 hours late) to do errands, which means Lifetime will get put off for another day. After Costco, bank, Petsmart, Ulta and Michaels, we are finally on our way home to put up laundry before picking T up at the bus stop.

4:30 pm--Start putting dinner together while trying to figure out Ts Fiesta float for the Kindergarten parade on Thurs. Burn myself on the hot glue gun--Nice! After explaining to M that you can't eat sugar right out of the jar, we head to teeball practice. With still one million things to get done and it was quite chilly, M and I leave T with J and go home. We finish preparing dinner and read a few books which turned into a tea party before the other 2 come home.

7:00pm--Finish dinner and carefully help T glue flowers to his float. Along comes M who burns herself on the stinking glue gun--ughhh! Nothing a Princess and the Frog bandaid can't fix. Take one antsy dog on a walk while J gets the kiddos PJ's on. They, at some point in the day and I'm not sure when, decided to put every stuffed animal they own into their beds and the guest room bed and had them tucked in under the covers, so we spent a good while trying to return them ALL to their respective rooms. Really?? Finally, after books and prayers, kissed 2 tired kiddos goodnight.

8:45pm--Aaaah, now to my date with the Wii fit. Miss personal trainer was way to perky for 9pm. After some hula hooping, I joined J, who was already sound asleep, on the couch to watch

I'm trying to catch up to the new season that started last week and I'm still 5 epidsodes behind. My neighbor loaned me hers after trying to rent it at Blockbuster, which was out of it. Yay for great neighbors! I am speed watching (imagine that) them to get caught up. They are so growing on me! I can't wait to start the new season!

10:45pm--Well, with the dryer still running and dishwasher on, I now am offically exhausted and am calling it a night!! Until tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment