Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The morning drive with a 4yr old

As I was taking the kids to school this morning, traffic was terrible because it was raining and the CD/DVD player decided it didn't want to work, so we had lots of time to discuss our dreams from last night, what they were going to do at school today, when Nana and Papaw were coming... We passed by a big apartment complex and
Tate says: "That is a really big house"
Mom --" That is an apartment complex where there are lots of small homes all in one building"
Tate -- " I want to live in a compartment"
Mom -- "I bet you don't because usually they are much smaller than our house. Daddy and I lived in an apartment before you were born"
Tate--"Well, then, where did you put all the toys?"
Mom--Haha--"We didn't have toys then"
Tate-- no response--I don't think he could quite believe there was ever a house that wasn't filled with toys:)

Our little conversations, like this, always puts a smile on my face:)

1 comment:

  1. Your blogs always make me giggle! I hadn't checked it a few days and had to catch up. Too cute! Looks like life has been fun at your house lately :)

    ReplyDelete