Monday, February 16, 2009

Monday was a Funday!

* Tate watched the Daytona 500 yesterday and is totally obsessed with NASCAR again. When asked if he was a fan, he replied "No, I'm going to be a driver." I've been finding sets of cars "racing" all over the house.

* Maren is so ready to be potty trained. I had to make a Target run yesterday to get her some "big girl" underpants because she ran around the house naked almost all weekend. She is doing good for, all of a sudden, wanting to go potty in the potty. I'm sure it has nothing to do with then M&M treats she gets if she goes:) She loves her princess undies and keeps wanting to change them to wear a new princess. Whatever works!

* Tate and I had a discussion about President's Day. We had to clarify that he wasn't getting presents...he thought I said Present's Day. He knows that Barack Obama is the president, thinks he lives in a lighthouse and flys on US Airways. So we have a few facts mixed up...at least we got the president right!



No comments:

Post a Comment