Sunday, November 16, 2008

San Antonio Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon

Congratulations, Jason and Mike, on finishing the Inaugural San Antonio Rock and Roll 1/2 Marathon! My brother-in-law flew from IN to run in the marathon with Jason. It was one of the coldest mornings in SA this year. At a brisk 30 degrees, they headed out the door at 5:30am to get to the start line by race time at 7:30am. Due to some traffic issues, they ended up starting at 8:00 but, both, ran the 13.1 miles in under 2 hours (1 hour and 58 minutes)!


2 comments:

  1. i was there too.... not running, but cheering at mile 12 marker. Wish I would have seen you guys. we could have joined forces and had a huge cheering section. I knew so many people running in that. so cool! great job jason!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I can't imagine running for two hours straight... walking maybe, but running? Argh! Kuddos to you Jason for a job well done, my friend!

    ReplyDelete