Friday, March 4, 2011

365 Project: Day 59-Skinny Girl

A few weeks ago, I was recommended Skinnygirl Margarita by a friend so I found it at a wine store down the street. It is quite popular right now and is flying off the shelves so I'm glad I found it. That night we had our neighbors over for dinner and we drank pretty much the whole bottle. It definitely lived up to the hype! Yumm!
We drove straight from San Antonio to Wichita on Monday so by the time we got home, unloaded the car, got dinner (yummy, cheese quesadillas with tortillas from Alamo Cafe) and kids into bed, we were exhausted. Leaving a huge mess of luggage in the living room, I got my pajamas on and climbed into bed to catch up on some shows. A few minutes later, the same neighbor called and said "Are you in your pajamas? I know it's been a long day, I'm bringing you Skinnygirl!" That was, seriously, the sweetest thing ever. I love great neighbors!

No comments:

Post a Comment