Tuesday, February 1, 2011

365 Project: Day 31-Studying

Where was this the last time I was studying for an exam? Well, I didn't have a cool fireplace or drink coffee, kids that needed orange juice or constant attention, a dog that needed to go outside every 5 minutes or a distracting iPhone. I was probably in a cold, college apartment eating crackers and Campbell's chicken and noodles, all by myself ,with no internet, email, facebook, laundry, or house to keep clean. You would have thought I'd have gotten straight A's. In the same amount of time it would take for Tate to be a sophomore in college is the amount of time it has been since I last took a big exam. That is a long time and I am totally out of practice. I have to take my KS pharmacy law test so this has been a common spot for me to study the last few mornings. And I don't have any urge to want to go back to school! Let's hope I pass so I don't have to study again...until the next time Jason gets a new position in a different state and, at that, let's hope it's in IN or TX where I'm already licensed:)

No comments:

Post a Comment