Monday, June 8, 2009

Last Game

Tate had his last teeball game on Saturday. We were sad to see the season end. He had a great time and is already talking about soccer! 






*****
Jason and I had a wonderful Saturday night. We spent the evening with some of our good friends. We ate dinner at Paesanos on the RiverWalk which is one of my favorite restaurants. You can't beat the Shrimp Paesano and a pomegranate martini:) Then, we went to see Wicked. I had seen it last year in NYC on our girls' weekend but I wanted to Jason to see it. He saw more of the back of his eyelids but I thought it was fabulous. I had forgotten a lot of the story and, thoroughly, enjoyed it the second time around. I have had "Defying Gravity" stuck in my head since then! What an enjoyable evening!



No comments:

Post a Comment