Monday, December 29, 2008

My little Christmas obsession

I have a little obsession with Christmas cards as my husband will tell you. I love to go to the mailbox and see who we got a card from that day, read about what they are up to or see pictures of their families. When I went home to IN, Jason was instructed not to open any cards until I got back. He, of course, rolled his eyes at me and my mom told me that that was his only form of entertainment while I was gone but still, being gone the second week in December, is prime time to get cards. He was good and only opened a few:) Anyway, I love that people we don't normally keep in contact with will send us a card with a new family member or address or just a "hi" and we feel for a second we know what they are up to or, for people we see all the time, we get some cute pictures of their families :) Until next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment